I love to move. I love the unique combination of movement and breath and I am fascinated by the deep personal transformation that can happen as a result of this simple focus. And because I have always wanted to share the things that excite me, I love to teach.
Inspired and encouraged by my first teacher, I began to teach Pilates in 2013, and shortly after Yoga followed.
In my classes you will encounter a safe and relaxed atmosphere, where you can turn your attention to the movement of your body and flow of your breath. Through clear and gentle instructions you are encouraged to tap into your body’s full potential for physical and mental well-being. The principles of Pilates, and the wisdom of Yoga philosophy provide the foundation for each class.
My aim is that your practice with me will leave you feeling empowered, light, and truly comfortable in your own body.
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer (Perth, Western Australia)
- Certified Pilates Instructor (Perth, Western Australia)
- Certified Yoga Instructor – Integral Hatha und Kundalini Yoga 500hrs Yoga Alliance Certified (Vienna, Austria)
- Pilates Mat & Reformer – Pilates Associates Teacher Training Institute (Vienna, Austria)
- Workshop Yoga Therapy – Manju Jois (Vienna, Austria)
- BA English and American Studies (Vienna, Austria)
“Consciously discover your inner strength, grace and balance”